RadiaSoft solves challenging physics, engineering and design problems. We have broad expertise in charged particle dynamics and electromagnetic systems with structures, lasers, and emitted radiation. We partner with research facilities, DOE national laboratories, and DoD services, laboratories and prime contractors.
As part of our engineering and design work, we develop intuitive browser-based GUIs for open source, high-performance codes. We use these algorithms and software solutions to produce major improvements in accelerator design and to increase research productivity.
Particle accelerator systems modeled and designed by RadiaSoft include electron linear accelerators, free-electron lasers, synchrotron radiation generated in electron rings, high-intensity proton synchrotrons and accumulator rings. Defense directed energy system applications include free electron lasers, compact X-ray sources, high-power radar, electromagnetic pulse (EMP) sources and THz generation. RadiaSoft provides state of the art research and development capabilities, while offering the flexibility and customer focus of a small business.
Core Technology Capabilities
- R&D in theoretical analysis, algorithm development, high-performance computing and computational studies to improve the performance of particle accelerators
- High performance modeling and design of ion accelerators, electron accelerators and the associated charged particle beams, beam generated radiation pulses, free electron lasers, X-ray optics, and the interaction of ultra-short laser pulses and electron beams with plasmas or dielectric structures
- Consulting and contract research- Sometimes a development project requires components that are outside your area of expertise. When these project components involve things like X-Ray optics, beamline design, ion or electron accelerators, or compact ion ring design, then RadiaSoft can help. Our PhD level experts can be made available as consultants as you expand into new areas, or you can outsource components of your project entirely to our research team.
- Customized adaptation of open source, high performance scientific and engineering software for ease of installation, use and upgrade.
- Software development for directed energy systems, including free electron lasers, compact X-ray sources, high-power radar, electromagnetic pulse (EMP) sources and THz generation
- Cloud-based access to high performance science and engineering applications
- Intuitive browser-based GUIs
- Innovation and in-depth knowledge of parallel high-performance computing
- Customized solutions and technical support
3380 Mitchell Lane
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
1 (720) 502-3928