COMSOL Certified Consultants
For Login Credentials to the RadiaSoft COMSOL server, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RadiaSoft is highly skilled in the development and use of Multiphysics computational analysis and simulation. We provide 2D and 3D modeling and simulation solutions in the domain of particle physics.
We combine our expertise in COMSOL Multiphysics and our ability to extend its functionality with our in-depth knowledge of physics, computational science and real world processes to a wide range of applications.
Our simulations can help you avoid costly prototype iterations — providing significant benefits to your bottom line.
With decades of combined experience in modeling and simulation, we use a collaborative approach that quickly yields clear data analysis and compelling visualizations to effectively communicate complex technical ideas to your target audience.
To provide COMSOL consulting services, we rely on our core multiphysics technical capabilities centered on our expertise in the following areas:
- Charged Particle Beam Dynamics
- Thermomechanical Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- X-ray Optics and Ray Tracing
- Materials Modeling
- Parallel High-Performance Computing
- Mathematical Modeling and Algorithm Development
Our recent and ongoing simulation projects involve beam dynamics in particle accelerators, electron cooling, X-ray optics, synchrotron radiation, electromagnetic modes in complicated structures, both laser-plasma and beam-plasma interactions, hydrodynamics and plasma fluids, beam interactions with matter and the resulting activation, radiation shielding design, vacuum system outgassing, and various thermomechanical problems. We utilize the full capabilities of COMSOL in tandem with C/C++, Python, Java, and Fortran codes to develop solutions within complex problem domains. Additionally, we construct intuitive browser-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for a wide range of specialized codes and simulations.
As COMSOL Certified Consultants we apply our experience by supporting our customers in the exploitation of COMSOL Multiphysics for their technologies and applications by providing:
- Problem solving:
- Driven by specific customer needs
- Complex multiphysics problems
- Demonstrate viability of COMSOL Multiphysics based solution
- Provide results and analytical routines for customer use
- Analysis Review:
- Focused customer problem
- Review current problem set up
- Refine analytical procedures
- Provide analytical procedures for routine customer use
- Customized Multiphysics Apps:
- COMSOL Multiphysics used as a platform on which to build a user tailored tool
- Integrated GUI to allow non-domain experts to apply COMSOL Multiphysics
For more information about our COMSOL consulting services check out: