Sirepo is an open source cloud-based software framework which provides a convenient and user-friendly web-interface for scientific codes.
RadiaSoft works closely with authors of simulation codes and our beta users to create modern, easy-to-use GUI applications that reveal the power of the code without overwhelming the user.
Sirepo has already been integrated with a number of important scientific codes for:
- Charged particle beams: Warp, Elegant
- X-rays and EUV: SRW, SHADOW
To see Sirepo in action, visit the Sirepo landing page.
For details on the technologies underlying the Sirepo framework, visit: https://github.com/radiasoft/sirepo
We are always looking for partners interested in integrating new codes.
RadiaSoft is committed to open source software. Open source reduces R&D costs while offering many advantages over proprietary or otherwise closed source development. With open source, scientists and engineers can verify the underlying algorithms being used. Concern regarding future access to the source code is eliminated. The user community can contribute bug fixes and new features.
- All of our applications are openly developed on GitHub.
- RadiaSoft’s secure server side software is built on the Python frameworks Flask, Celery and RabbitMQ
- Applications on the server run inside Docker containers
3380 Mitchell Ln
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
1 (720) 502-3928